Build Interactive Resume with SAP Dashboard Design

With the release of ANZ University Dashboard 2013 Competition information I have started to practice and create something that I wanted to do for long time. I wanted to build an interactive resume which would be more interesting to read. In fact, I found a sample resume created with SAP Business Objects Dashboards at this location. This sample is really good. I am sure if I learn and practice more SAP Dashboards then I would be able to do similar. At this point, I have created a basic one. You can also get more samples and templates within the software. Please go to File > Templates or Samples. With these samples you can really watch how do each component work.

Fig 1 shows that you can use tabs to browse to different sections. I also put social media links by using their favicons.

5-07-2013 4-58-35 PM.png

Video 1 shows how selecting or hovering your mouse over each label and button changes displayed text.


You can access the dashboard at following link:


I hope you will like it. Please do let me know if I can do better than this. I would love to make it more interesting.

Angad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAP HANA Input Parameter - Derived from Table - Use Expression in Filter Value

SLT Replication Issue Due To Timeout Reading Logging Tables

SAP HANA Content Security Roles Setup