Using SAP Visual Intelligence to Visualize Incoming Unknown Attachement Quantity

In my previous workshop (here), I tried to visualize the type of data (attachments) coming into email security software. I used quarantined emails data from software database. Recently, I used same database to collect types of attachments coming from different domains. This time, I tried to connect to SQL Server database directly  from sapvisi and acquire data via SQL query. I have shared my findings and experience in following video. So as always please do share your suggestions with me. These suggestions are valuable for me.




Thanks

Angad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAP HANA Input Parameter - Derived from Table - Use Expression in Filter Value

SLT Replication Issue Due To Timeout Reading Logging Tables

SAP HANA Content Security Roles Setup